Welcome to the SD79 Workshops Registration Site
Find our Current Workshops by navigating our workshop calendar below. Join us!
- This event has passed.
Ignite and Bite #2
November 27, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree
The SD79 Learning Team is proud to offer “Ignite and Bite #2”! Learning sessions hosted by Coordinators and Friends, designed to provide an opportunity to learn, network and engage in a relaxed and casual atmosphere– and you get dinner! Day care for children aged 3 or older is available. Please indicate if required on the ticket. (Below)
Select the session you would like to attend. Depending on demand, sessions may be repeated in future Ignite and Bites, so please come out and do some learning with us!
Learning begins at 4:00pm Sharp, dinner and networking from 5:30-6:30.
Sessions for Ignite & Bite #2 are as follows (see full descriptions in the ticket):
1) Building a Thinking Classroom in Math – Grades: 4-12
2) Indigenous Pedagogy: Beyond Beads, Buttons, and Bannock–Grades: Suitable for all
3) Core French and FSL Learning Session– Grades: 5-7
4) Build with your class a holiday tree shaped tea light holder– Grades: 3+
5) Indigenous Perspective–Grades: Suitable for all
6) Introducing the Revised Early Learning Framework–Grades: Strong Start, and K to 3
7) Introduction cloud tools–Office O365 , Desktop and iPad– Grades: all